Working with your existing wireless network, the Unitech MS860 handheld wireless scanner frees users from restricting cables and base stations. The MS860 is ideal for real-time bar code data collection in warehouse, loading dock applications, inventory, back office, document tracking, retail environments – anywhere users want unrestricted movement or unlimited access.
The incorporated 802.11b module allows the MS860 to be normally used within approximately 30 meters from a wireless network access point, and up to 100 meters in an open environment, giving users real mobility and freedom to easily scan bulky
and hard to reach items.
The MS860 helps speed up checkout, shortens checkout lines, and increases customer satisfaction thanks to its fast and versatile scanning capabilities. The MS860 runs on an internal battery pack (3.7V 1900mAH) that yields an operating time of approximately 10 hours. Besides the high battery capacity and the freedom of mobility, the MS860’s ergonomic design provides comfortable use for long periods of operation.
• The first 802.11b wireless scanner on the market
• Cable-free scanning using wireless communication
• Over 30 meters working range – up to 100 meters direct line of sight
• Rechargeable Li-Ion battery supports wireless operation up to 10 hours
• 1.5 meter drop tested, minimizing down time and repair cost
• Ergonomic design enables long hours of operation
• Perfect for Òun-tetheredÓ applications
• Easy programming using Windows based software or bar code scanning