Asset Tracking System
A range of simple asset tracking solutions are available to download from our library to use on a mobile or tablet device. Choose from several asset applications such as auditing fixed assets in a location or tracking fast moving assets in and out of your storage facility.
How it works:
The Asset Audit application displays a list of all assets per room or location and then enables you to scan each of them to check them off the list. Any missing items are then compiled within a separate list for reporting purposes.
The Check In, Check Out application allows you to keep track of where your assets are and who hasn’t returned them. You can also capture signature verification upon Check-Out and Check-In of an Asset.
List of Benefits of the Asset Tracking System:
- Ready made applications means no development costs
- Can be used on your existing Windows or Android devices so no hardware costs involved
- Use of Barcode or RFID technology means a greater degree of accuracy & reduced errors
- Fast efficient data capture, so less time involved tacking down items.
- Send data to the mobile device via USB or wireless connection
- Select locations from a drop down list on screen to display a list of all known assets per location
- Barcode or RFID scanning of asset identification to ensure accuracy
- Time saving feature to check off all items per location
- Add comments such as condition of asset & Date/Time stamp of all audited assets.
- Signature capture option available for Check In/Out application
- Handheld or Tablet PC device running Windows Mobile/CE or Android OS with touch screen operation, with minimum 3.7″ colour display
- Integrated barcode scanner on Mobile Device or peripheral scanning hardware for Tablet PC option
- Wireless network for live mode operation (optional)
- Stand alone or network PC running Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 with MS Access or SQL Database, Excel spreadhseet or similar
- PC/Laptop with 1 x available USB port
Looking for a complete turn key solution? We can provide you with an Asset Management system that includes a comprehensive database, reports generator and portable handheld data collector.
For more updates and information, follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!.
Check out our other Warehouse Management Software systems.