Clothing & Textiles
Supplyline ID only offers the highest quality ribbons from the market leading manufacturers that include Armor, ITW Thermal Films, Inkanto, Ricoh & Sony plus all the genuine branded ribbons from Zebra, Honeywell and Toshiba. This enables us to meet any ribbon requirement with the perfect grade or ribbon type ensuring not only perfect print every time but also the correct resistance or protection to last the life of the product or application.
Buy Printer & Coding Ribbons from Supplyline ID, the UK’s biggest seller of compatible printer ribbons with the best prices “we wont be beaten on price!”. We specialise in the medium to large users due to our expertise in the market, our buying power and our client base.
Challenge us to save you money, improve your print quality and increase the life of your printer or printhead, we wont be beaten on price.
RIBBON TYPES & APPLICATIONS TEXTILES & CLOTHING
The washable ribbon has grown in use across various textile industries and is used when you need a indelible ribbon that will stand up to various wash and tumble dry uses as well as industrial cleaning and UV and ironing protection. Look no further than the Armor range as below.
Supplyline ID offers over 3 different Full/Resin washable Ribbon grades from the market leaders ARMOR we guarantee we have the right ribbon for you application.
We supply ribbons for all makes and models of thermal transfer label printer that include, Zebra, Citizen, Datamax, Intermec, Honeywell, Sato, TSC & Toshiba
We supply 100’s of the largest manufacturing & distribution companies across all sectors in the UK and we can offer our clients a full range of contract options that include large stock holding facilities, pre scheduled call off & contract orders, full manufacturer support or we can supply off the shelf on demand from our own stock to one or multiple sites if we know your usage we will just stock in advance for you.
Our range covers all Label Printers, Desktop Label Printers, Industrial Printers and Mobile Printers.
All of our Full/Resin ribbons are made to the highest quality using the most advanced films you can get. All supplied with a complimentary printhead cleaning wipe to help maintain the life of your printhead.
Free full length sample ribbons available on request, contact our sales team or fill out our ribbon enquiry form and we can advise which products will suit your machine and discuss your options.
The range of sizes and types Supplyline ID can offer, either off the shelf or made to order, is un-rivalled by anyone in the UK. We offer a life time guarantee on all Armor ribbons.
Our unique knowledge of these printers and coders not only allow us to offer you the best advise for your print quality and management, but we can also offer the full service selling the parts, printheads and offering on-site maintenance via our network of engineers, allowing us to not only save you money on your ribbons but also save you money on the running of your machines.
The Armor Textile & Clothing Ribbon Range:
ARMOR AXR®TX FULL/RESIN TEXTILE Thermal Transfer ribbon has been specially designed by ARMOR to offer optimum print durability in line with the highly specific demands of textile product life cycles.
- The inkanto ribbon specially designed for printing textile product labels
- Guarantees legible and durable printing
- Resistant to industrial and domestic cleaning processes
This product’s +
- Printed information using the AXR®TX remains perfectly legible despite repeated aggressions from industrial and domestic cleaning processes.
- In addition to internal testing carried out by ARMOR, the resistance levels of AXR®TX have also been assessed against the following standards:
- Colour fastness in water: ISO 105-E01
- Domestic washing and drying: ISO 6330/A1
- Dry cleaning: ISO 105-D01
- AXR®TX is resistant to aggressions linked to product utilisation, guaranteeing that information will always remain legible during cleaning or use.
- AXR®TX produces high quality prints for both logos and barcodes – The print blackness and sharpness perfectly meet all requirements related to product identification and traceability.
- AXR®TX is a very versatile ribbon: a single product for printing on any type of label material used in the textile industry – The ribbon is also compatible with RFID labels.
- AXR®TX is one of the safest ribbon in the world in terms of human-ecological requirements. Following Oeko-Tex® stringent inspection, AXR®TX can be used for baby articles based on STANDARD 100, Appendix 4, product class 1.
ARMOR AXR®7+ FULL/RESIN is Supplyline’s biggest selling resin ribbon of the inkanto range. Its high versatility (it also prints on coated papers), its performances (sharpness, printing speed) and its ability to widen the usual application fi elds of resin ribbons have resulted in making AXR®7+ the worldwide reference on this family of products.
- Excellent printing quality, sensitivity and receptor multi-compatibility
- Excellent resistance to smudge and scratch
- Good resistance to high temperature
This product’s +
- The most versatile resin product on the market.
- Concentrated performance in terms of writing quality and print durability.
- Good resistance levels irrespective of the label material.
ARMOR AXR®9 FULL/RESIN is a resin ribbon designed for the textile label printing market. It can also represent a relevant solution for niche resin applications (involving for example sterilization or resistance to some solvents) which are not satisfied by other resin ribbons.
- Excellent printing quality on textile materials
- Excellent resistance to washes and dry cleaning
- Very good resistance to ironing
This product’s +
- A product developed for textile printing.
- Offers resistance to all types of textile washing methods.
- Also offers resistance against certain everyday solvents.
Request a call back
|Our ribbons can meet the following certifications :|
|Food Contact Europe||RoHS||Halogens|
|Heavy Metals||Marine shipping (BS5609)||California Proposition 65|
|REACH/SVHC||Food Contact USA||Print durability (UL)|
|Drug Master File|
|LABEL TYPES & MATERIALS WE USE|
|3M Polyester||Ink Jet Receptacle||Recyclable Labels|
|A4 Laser Labels||Jet Gloss 90||Sheet Labels|
|Anodised Aluminium||Laser Labels||Sprocket Fed|
|Clear laminates||Metallised Silver/Polyester||Tamper Evident|
|Clear PE||Oven Proof||Tactile|
|Clear PP||Paper Direct Thermal (Eco or Topcoat)||Tickets|
|Domed||Paper Thermal Transfer (Matt Vellum or Gloss)||Vinyl|
|Dot Matrix Labels||Polyester (PET)||Void|
|Fabric & Woven Labels||Polyethylene (PE)||Ultra Destruct|
|Fan Fold Labels||Polypropylene (PP)||Window Stickers|
|Fan Fold Tags & Tickets||PVC|
|Garden Centre Tags||Peel & Reveal|
|ADHESIVES WE USE|
|Acrylic based||High Tack||Ultra High Tack|
|Blockout / Blackout||Peelable||Ultra Low Tack|
|Fastyre||Rubber Based||Water Resistant|
|LABEL RESISTANCE SUPPLYLINE CAN OFFER|
|Extreme High Temperature||Moisture||Sea & Salt Water (BS5609 Standard)|
|Extreme Low||Outdoor Exposure||Solvents|
|Grease||Scratch Proof||UV Exposure|
|PRINTER & CODING RIBBONS SUPPLYLINE CAN OFFER|
|Coding Ribbons Colours||Full/Resin Ribbons|
|Coding Ribbons Full/Resin||Hot Foil Ribbons|
|Coding Ribbons Wax/Resin||Near Edge Wax/Resins Ribbons|
|Cold Stamping Ribbons||Near Edge Full/Resins Ribbons|
|Colour Ribbons (Primary & Metallic)||Premium Wax Ribbons|
|Chemical Ribbons (chemical resistant)||Standard Wax Ribbons|
|Enhanced Wax Ribbons||Washable Ribbons (Textile / Clothing Printing|