Record sales orders whilst at the customers premises with this comprehensive solution which includes forms for creating sales orders including special offers, using filtered customer lists and a daily updated products list. Completed orders are then sent back to the sales office instantly via GPRS or in batches via email over a wireless connection.
How the mobile sales option works:
Sales employees log on each day and are then able to record sales, view orders and send order data back to the company headquarters at the touch of a button. All sales are date and time stamped as well as the precise location of where the transaction was recorded using GPS co-ordinates. A customer signature can also be captured if required.
Printed receipts and sales orders at the customer site with a compatible mobile printer.
List of benefits:
- Improve efficiency – No labour intensive paperwork to fill out
- Improve your delivery lead times – receive detailed customer orders in seconds
- Promotes more sales – keep up to date with any current promotions
- Achieve higher levels of productivity with log in times and GPS co-ordinate tracking
System Features for mobile sales:
- Create orders on customer site using touch screen technology
- Select from lists of customers & products
- Recall order history per customer
- Update product lists from server in real time
- Display current special offers on screen
- Send completed orders back to company server instantly
- Capture customer signatures
- Record date, time and location of sales – giving greater transparency of sales force activity
- Mobile device running Windows Mobile or Android OS.
- Touch screen operation, with minimum 3.7″ colour display.
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Network router with port forwarding capability
- FTP website for data exchange via server /3G network
- Mobile data contract from UK network service provider
- Bluetooth connection for receipt or order printing hardware
Our mobile software applications are compatible with a wide range of Accounts software packages such as Sage and Pegasus, as well as most commonly used databases like SQL or Access. Please contact us for further details.
Software licenses start from just £149.50 each (+VAT) Compatible with Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL, and Oracle Databases (& more)
For more updates and information don’t forget to follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!
Check out all the Inventory Management Software we can supply.