With a great team of highly experienced engineers & specialists, we are able to offer operator training which provides huge benefits for printer operators.
Training courses will help improve efficiency as the operators will get a better understanding of how the printers work and what to do and not to do when issues occur.
The course is primarily designed for novice printer operators but if you require a customised course for more experienced staff, please contact us for further information.
In addition, Supplyline can provide a bespoke a technical training course for end users who wish to undertake some of their own servicing, covering, e.g. the fitting of printheads or common fault remedies.
Supplyline offer the largest thermal printhead range in the UK and carry a huge range of parts and cleaning solutions to maintain the life of your printheads and printers over time.
- Half day course (up to four hours) – List Price: £399*
- Full day course (up to eight hours) – List Price: £554*
- *Location Surcharges may apply
Basic Course overview
- Basic parts identification & location
- Basic printer operations
- Loading of the media – ribbons and labels
- General maintenance – printhead, platen roller and sensor cleaning
- Adjustments – printheads, sensor position, parameter adjustments
- General faults / trouble shooting
The course will be hands on with the operators encouraged to have a go at every aspect.