£205.38 – £287.14 inc VAT£171.15 – £239.28 excl VAT
Perfect for tablet-based retail point-of-sale and field service applications, quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes
The Honeywell Voyager™ 1602g wireless pocket barcode scanner works perfectly with tablet-based retail point-of-sale and field service applications.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
- Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
Designed with soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy.
The Voyager 1602 pocket barcode scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation
Full-Size Performance – Features the same performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size scanners, so you can scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes with ease.
A Mobile Marketing Enabler – Lets you scan barcodes off smartphone screens – mobile coupons, e-tickets, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
Ergonomically Designed – Contoured and elegant design, over-sized scan button, and light weight make scanning fun.
Efficient Wireless Performance – Bluetooth® wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
User-Replaceable Battery – Rated for more than 2,250 scans on a single charge; rechargeable over standard microUSB.