£0.00 – £430.26 inc VAT£0.00 – £358.55 excl VAT
The Honeywell Xenon™ 1900 hand-held barcode scanner series, sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology, custom sensor for aggressive barcode scanning, industry-leading performance
The Honeywell Xenon ™ 1900 hand-held barcode scanner series, features Honeywell’s sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology. It redefines the standard for handheld scanners. It’s custom sensor is optimized for aggressive barcode scanning, offering industry-leading performance and reliability.
The Adaptus Imaging Technology delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture, and productivity enhancing features:
- Extended depth of field
- Faster barcode reading
- Improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes
- Performance Imaging – A custom sensor optimized for barcodes enhances scanning aggressiveness.
- Multiple Scanning Options – Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning and improved productivity.
- Wired or Wireless – Enjoy the freedom of wireless scanning up to 100 meters (300 feet) from the base, or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Durable – The Xenon series can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 1.8m (6ft). An IP41 rating provides added protection.
- Ready for Mobile Couponing – From high density linear to 2D barcodes found directly on the screen of mobile devices, the Xenon scanner decodes virtually all barcodes with ease.
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Scanner Healthcare Ready Version
ColorFusion Technology: Allows color images to be captured and high contrast color bar codes to be scanned. No negative impact on bar code scanning performance
Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
Two Focal Options: High density and standard range options provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality such as cropping, brightening, rotating and sharpening to produce high-quality digital images
TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
Don’t forget, at Supplyline Auto ID we stock a range of accessories for the Honeywell Xenon 1900 Hand-held Barcode Scanner Healthcare, including different types of cables Honeywell USB connection cable, Honeywell power supply; and much more…