£375.82 – £398.39 inc VAT£313.18 – £331.99 excl VAT
The Honeywell Xenon™ 1900 hand-held barcode scanner series, sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology, custom sensor for aggressive barcode scanning, industry-leading performance
The Honeywell Xenon™ 1900 hand-held barcode scanner series, features Honeywell’s sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology,and redefines the standard for handheld scanners. It’s custom sensor is optimized for aggressive barcode scanning, offering industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of data collection applications.
The Adaptus Imaging Technology delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture, and productivity enhancing features:
- Extended depth of field
- Faster barcode reading
- Improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes
- Performance Imaging – A custom sensor optimized for barcodes enhances scanning aggressiveness.
- Multiple Scanning Options – Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning and improved productivity.
- Wired or Wireless – Enjoy the freedom of wireless scanning up to 100 meters (300 feet) from the base, or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Durable – The Xenon series can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 1.8 m (6 ft). An IP41 rating provides added protection.
- Ready for Mobile Couponing – From high density linear to 2D barcodes found directly on the screen of mobile devices, the Xenon scanner decodes virtually all barcodes with ease.
From high-density linear barcodes to 2D barcodes scanned directly off a mobile device’s screen, the Xenon hand-held barcode scanner series decodes virtually all barcodes with ease. Choose from the following versions to fit your needs:
- Xenon 1900g scanner for a wired USB or serial connection.
- Xenon 1902g scanner with Bluetooth® Class 2 (version 2.1) radio for unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base and up to 14 hours of battery life.
- Xenon 1900g Color scanner for a wired connection plus the ability to read high contrast color barcodes, such as red barcodes on white backgrounds. This version also eliminates the need to use a separate digital camera and external storage media for color image capture and transfer, enabling streamlined workflows and improved productivity.
- Healthcare versions are also available: Xenon 1900h and Enhanced Xenon 1902h
Healthcare Ready Version
ColorFusion Technology: Allows color images to be captured and high contrast color bar codes to be scanned, without negatively impacting bar code scanning performance
Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
Two Focal Options: High density and standard range options provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality such as cropping, brightening, rotating and sharpening to produce high-quality digital images
TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location