The PX Series high performance printers that are ideal for high volume and compliance applications. A strong, all metal construction and superior throughput allows for 24×7 printing in even the harshest environments.
This product has been discontinued, and has been replaced by the Honeywell PX6IE
The rugged Honeywell PX6i (152.4 mm/6 in) industrial label printer delivers outstanding performance for all your applications. Multiple interfaces, secure wireless connectivity (WPA2), CCX and W-iFi certifications, and support for IPv6 ensure easy integration and long-term scalability.
The smart printer can host standalone applications without a PC, reducing errors and streamlining workflows by directly controlling devices like scanners, scales and applicators, improving efficiency, decreaseing infrastructure costs and complexity.
Device-management and diagnostic capabilities reduce downtime and simplify deployment, while user-selectable, all-in-one programming languages ensure that PX printers easily drop into mixed-printer environments.
The rugged design and all-metal PX printers are ideal for rigorous compliance-labeling applications and deliver outstanding performance – up to 228 mm/s (9 ips) from first label to last.
Key feature of the Honeywell PX6i industrial label printer:
- All-metal construction and superior throughput for 24×7 printing in harsh industrial environments.
- Modular design facilitates integration into automated labeling applications, and industry-standard connectivity options support fast deployment.
- Integrated Ethernet, USB host and device, and serial interface are all standard. Provides secure wireless connectivity (WPA2), CCX and Wi-Fi certifications and IPv6 support.
- Interchangeable print head provides easy choice of print resolution in 203 or 300 dpi.
- Numerous features minimize downtime and maintenance costs, such as a full-size keypad overlay that simpifies adjustment and configuration.
- Available in RFID-enabled configurations capable of simultaneously encoding and printing frequency-agile RFID tags.
The PX series is also available as a 4 inch printer, the PX4i.