Discover event attendance software from Supplyline Auto ID, based in the UK. Choose from our online range of mobile applications that you can use to track attendance at corporate indoor events and organised outdoor activities. Simply register attendees by scanning their ID card to check them in to an event. These solutions are fully customisable and can be used to record more detailed information relating to each visitor at an event.
How does Event Attendance Software work?
When an ID badge is scanned, the card holders details are recorded instantly or can be displayed on screen if required.
Specific information such as a name and contact details can be reviewed, and once confirmed, a date & time is automatically added to the record. Data is saved onto the device for uploading to a PC or can be sent live across a wireless network. For outdoor events away from any LAN it can be emailed across a mobile 3G/4G network once the registration process is complete
Benefits of the Event Attendance Software:
- Fast & efficient recording process
- Fully customisable solution
- Personal identification of attendees
- Transactions are automatically date stamped
- Upload or send via email recorded data
- Compatible with most Windows Mobile or Android devices.
- Upload membership data to mobile device via a USB connection
- Scan badge or tickets to display holders name & additional details
- Adds number of scanned tickets to show attendance record
- All records automatically date & time stamped.
- Upload all recorded data to a PC over wireless connection or via a USB port.
- Recorded data can also be emailed as an attachment from the application across a mobile data network.
- Check In/Out version can display a list of all checked in attendees still present on site to comply with H&S Fire Regulations.
- Exhibition attendance tracking
- Live sports or music events
- Conference attendance tracking
- School attendance tracking
- School visits monitoring
- Child care attendance tracking
- Classroom attendance system
System Requirements for the Event Attendance Software:
- Mobile device running Windows Mobile or Android OS
- Touch screen operation, with minimum 3.7″ colour display
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Wireless network or mobile data contract for live database update (optional)
- Looking for a complete turn key solution? We can provide you with an Asset Management system that includes a comprehensive database, reports generator and portable handheld data collector.
We can also provide a range of Event Registration applications for Touch Screen Tablet PC’s with a self service check in option to enable visitors to print their own badges.
Our event solutions are customised specifically for you.
For more updates and information don’t forget to follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!
Check out all the Inventory Management Software we can supply.