The PowerScan™ 9500-DPM Evo series of scanners are rugged handheld area imagers specifically addressed and capable of reading codes marked with DPM.
This product has been discontinued, and has been replaced by the Powerscan PM9501 DPM
The Datalogic PowerScan PM9500-DPM 2D barcode scanner is a specialized model for Direct Part Marking codes. Equipped with a new generation of the STAR System 2.0 that improves the versatility, ease of use and radio range (according with model and setup: from 50m to 150m). The new radio is 100% compatible with previous STAR System™ radio allowing you to integrate existing applications.
The PowerScan PM9500-DPM barcode scanner is a hybrid device, meaning that it is capable of reading standard codes and is specialized to read DPM codes. Behaves like a high density scanner and the depth-of-field performance is shorter compared to the other PowerScan PM9500 models.
The aiming system allows the highest first-pass reading rate, plus the PowerScan PM9500-DPM Evo area imager uses a soft-pulsed white illumination light resulting in reduced flashes, which is very gentle on users’ eyes.
Features of the Datalogic PowerScan PM9500-DPM Barcode Scanner
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission and full 2 ways communications
- Available with optional display and 4 or 16-key keyboards
- User replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Enhanced Decoding software will support any kind of Direct Part Marking (DPM) technology
- Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ 2.0 (433mHZ)
- Built-in multiple interface RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, USB and Staandard and Industrial Ethernet