£755.20 – £815.94 inc VAT£629.33 – £679.95 excl VAT
The Granit 1920i industrial scanner provides fast, accurate scanning of direct part marks on wide variety of materials, surfaces and marking methods – enabling maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments
The Granit™ 1920i industrial DPM scanner captures virtually any direct part mark with ease, along with standard barcodes on printed labels.
The Granit 1920i scanner’s highly innovative lighting system allows the imager to optimally illuminate marks of any type, on any surface. Low-angle, direct lighting provides the uniform illumination required for dot peen and laser-etched marks. An integrated diffuser delivers the soft, indirect light required for marks on shiny, round or otherwise highly reflective surfaces.
Powered by Honeywell’s revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1920i dpm scanner provides the superior scanning performance to read every type of direct part mark and ensure the highest first-pass read rates on even the toughest marks – regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
The scanner is also capable of reading standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, delivering exceptional value – a single scanner that meets your end-to-end scanning requirements across the complete workflow, from the production line to the warehouse.
- An innovative multi-illumination system enables scanning of virtually any type of direct part mark – regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
- The Honeywell specialized DPM decoder assures the highest, most accurate reading yields on difficult direct part marks.
- With its ability to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, the scanner gives companies a single solution to meet their end-to-end scanning needs.
- Built for the toughest environments, this rugged scanner is rated IP65 and can survive 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.2 ft) – and temps as low as -30°C (-22°F).
- A laser-spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning and features such as automatic cycling through multiple illumination modes make the scanner easy to target and use.