£0.00 inc VAT£0.00 excl VAT
Gryphon™ I GM4400 2D General Purpose Handheld Area Imager Bar Code Reader with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™
The Datalogic Gryphon GM4400 barcode scanner provides increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4400 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to point-to-multipoint installations with up to 16 readers connected to the same base station.
The ‘Batch Mode’ on the GM4400 2D barcode scanner allows thousands of codes to be stored in its’ memory. This feature, combined with a long-lasting 60,000 scans-per-charge Lithium-Ion battery allows uninterrupted scanning with unlimited mobility.
Lightweight and comfortable to use, the steady, dim, deep red illumination light is much easier on the eyes than other similar products with flicker illumination. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer clearly defines the reading zone and the center cross provides a locator for targeting when scanning a sheet or product with multiple bar codes.
- Datalogic STAR Cordless System with up to 30m / 98ft range
- Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics: 60 frames per second
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes like PDF417 and GS1 DataBar
- Datalogics Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Datalogics patented Green Spot for good-read feedback plus the 4-dot Aimer
- Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability: +1200 codes stored in memory
- User-replaceable, long lasting Lithium-Ion battery with up to 60,000 scans per charge
- Drop resistance to 1.8m / 5.9ft
- Optional Counterfeit Detection
- USB Certified Kits Available
Gryphon I GM4400 2D scanners are available in Black, White or in the Disinfectant Ready enclosures for Healthcare applications.