The Magellan™ 2300HS scanner delivers high performance in a compact, horizontal form factor
This product has been discontinued, you could take a look at the Magellan™ 3450VSi
The Datalogic Magellan™ 2300HS in-counter scanner is specifically designed for retailers that require high performance in a compact, horizontal form factor. The scanner is particularly effective in pharmacies, convenience stores, smaller to medium sized grocery stores, DIY stores and specialty stores.
FirstStrike™ advanced software decoding algorithms provide the industry’s best scanning speed and simultaneously improve first-pass read rates of damaged, wrinkled or poorly printed bar codes. Flash memory allows for easy software upgrades and an auxiliary RS-232 port provides versatility for adding a handheld scanner, programming and configuring the scanner or accessing the scanners label data output. For applications requiring electronic article surveillance (EAS), the 2300HS in-counter scanner can be equipped with Checkpoint® EAS and can support Sensormatic® EAS systems with good read acknowledgement via the auxiliary RS-232 port.
- Worlds leading horizontal in-counter single plane bar code scanner
- Renowned Magellan brand quality and reliability
- Best in class scanning performance
- FirstStrike advanced decoding software delivers the best performance in reading poor quality labels
- Supports GS1 DataBar codes
- Flash memory for easy software upgrades in the field
- Multiple interface solution supports all popular host interfaces in every unit
- Powered auxiliary RS-232 port for easy integration of a handheld scanner
- Checkpoint Systems and Sensormatic EAS compatible (Optional)
- Optional Value Added Features:
– Diagnostic Reporting – For improved preventative maintenance
– Productivity Index Reporting – Helps identify poorly printed labels