£198.53 – £334.18 inc VAT£165.44 – £278.48 excl VAT
Hybrid scanner for 1D, 2D and PDF barcodes; omnidirectional hands-free and handheld, dual-scanning mode, multiple interfaces
The Honeywell Orbit 7190g is a barcode scanner that scans digital 1D, 2D and PDF codes in a single device. At retail checkouts, the Orbit 7190 features a dual mode design that allows for scanning off both product and customer smartphones.
Hybrid technology combines omnidirectional laser scanning and integrated area-imaging to provide a barcode reading platform optimized for highly efficient checkouts. It delivers superior pass-through scanning of merchandise linear barcodes, while simultaneously helping retailers address the growing need for digital barcodes reading – without requiring an additional scanner.
The Orbit 7190g hands-free barcode scanner is an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. The award-winning shape also enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items.
Added flexibility comes in the form of a scanning head that can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
The 7190g is a plug and play scanner and multiple interfaces make it compatible with most POS systems.
- Breakthrough Hybrid Technology: The Orbit 7190g hands-free barcode scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for printed 1D and digital 1D, 2D and PDF barcodes reading.
- Dual-Working Modes: With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Superior Scanning Performance: A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
- Adjustable Scan Head: The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Multi-Interface Design: Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.