PowerScan™ bar code readers are the ultimate industrial handheld devices, designed and constructed to withstand the toughest environmental conditions in demanding applications, offering lasting performance and outstanding reliability combined with exceptional reading performance and accuracy.
This product has been discontinued and has been replaced by the Datalogic PowerScan PBT9100 1D Industrial barcode scanner
The PowerScan™ PBT9300 laser barcode scanner features Bluetooth 3.0 standard wireless technology, Class 1 Range (in open air) reads up to 100 m / 328 ft. Connectivity is implemented through the receiving base station, which communicates to the host through a choice of interfaces (Serial, USB or Keyboard Wedge) or by connecting the barcode scanner directly to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth compliant device, or via Ethernet by using the BC9180-BT base/charger using Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols (Ethernet IP and Modbus).
The PowerScan PBT9300 scanner mounted on a forklift with a Vehicle Mount Terminal (VMT) provides an excellent solution for warehouse applications.
All PowerScan PBT9300 models are available with reading optics for Standard Range (SR) or Auto Range (AR) for reading distances up to 11.5 m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes.
- Supports Bluetooth wireless technology SPP and HID profiles
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Piconet with up to 7 scanners connected to the same base station
- Optics available in: Standard Range: contact up to 1.6 m / 5.2 ft Auto Range: up to 11.5 m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes
- Bluetooth 3.0 Class 1 compliant
- Datalogic’s 3GL technology and a loud beeper for good-read feedback