£270.56 – £291.07 inc VAT£225.47 – £242.56 excl VAT
Every second of every day, data capture plays a critical role throughout the hospital. NICU nurses scan an ankle bracelet to confirm a newborn’s identity. Nurses scan IV bags to record time and dosage. Pharmacists scan a medication’s barcode to cross-check it with the prescribed dosage. And lab technicians scan barcodes to carefully track specimens. With the DS4600 Series for Healthcare, you get a single solution for all of these data capture needs—and more.
Designed for use throughout the whole hospital, the DS4608-HC can withstand constant disinfecting at the point-of-care and has an LED aimer that is safe for use in the NICU. This versatile scanner accurately and easily captures virtually every barcode type found throughout the hospital, and includes innovative features that further boost workflow efficiency and the patient experience. Ideal for use with smaller high-density barcodes, curved barcodes on medicine bottles, blood vials, and barcodes on color-coded specimen trays and biopsy cassettes. Also, night mode ensures clinicians get instant feedback of a successful scan without disturbing a resting patient.
Zebra’s unique DataCapture DNA and industry-preferred management tools make it easier than ever to integrate, deploy and manage your scanners. The DS4600 Series for Healthcare—the performance you need to improve the quality of care, the versatility you need to simplify your scanner deployment throughout the whole hospital.
Industry use: Clinicians, Pharmacist and pharmacy assistants, Lab technicians, Dietary staff, Hospital administration, Medical staff
Key Features of the Zebra DS4600-HC Barcode Scanner
- Captures barcodes on IV bags, foil medpacks, syringes, small vials and other items that competitive healthcare scanners struggle with
- Disinfectant-ready housing with the durability needed for daily use in a healthcare facility.
- Intuitive feedback modes, like Zebra’s night mode with vibrate, enables clinicians to focus on patients, not scanners.
- LED aimer enables use in neonatal intensive care units (NICU).
- Complimentary industry preferred software tools for easy deployment and management across all your facilities.
- DataCapture DNA enabled.