The PowerScan PD9330 laser scanner offers state-of-the-art performance in a corded industrial product.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Powerscan PD9130
The PowerScan PD9330 laser barcode scanner features Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ technology directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top of the cap increase visibility at any angle.
The mechanics of the PD9330 barcode scanner have been developed and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintaining consistent reading performance without degrading performance or reliability. Its ergonomic enclosure is lightweight and well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan-intensive operations. A built-in metal tether hook for suspended applications ensures workplace productivity.
All models have multi-interface capabilities built in featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB.
Features of the Datalogic PowerScan PD9330 Laser Barcode scanner
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
- Optics available in: Standard Range: contact up to 1.6 m / 5.2 ft Auto Range: up to 11.5 m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes
- Datalogic’s 3GL technology and a loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user
Don’t forget, at Supplyline Auto ID we stock a range of accessories for the Datalogic PowerScan PD9330 Laser Industrial Laser Barcode scanner, including Datalogic spare battery, Datalogic connection cable; Datalogic protective case and much more…
For more updates and information don’t forget to follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!