£916.37 – £1,134.50 inc VAT£763.64 – £945.42 excl VAT
Android operating system, dual-band wi-fi, combined with robust storage capabilities and advanced data-entry options, the Scanpal EDA60K is perfect for frontline workers across a range of appliations
The ScanPal™ EDA60K mobile computer is Honeywell’s new light industry handheld device. Ideal for frontline workers in retail inventory management, distribution centres and e-commerce logistics. With Android™ operating system and dual-band Wi-Fi connection to robust storage capabilities and advanced data entry options.
Featuring an ergonomic 30-key numeric physical keyboard, as well as flexible 1D and 2D scan engine options it is well-suited for picking, packing, putaway, and other workflows that require fast standard-range scanning and frequent keypad data input. .
The ScanPal EDA60K mobile handheld computer features a rugged yet ergonomic design. Capable of withstanding multiple 1.5 meter (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 (0.5 m) tumbles. IP64 seal rating protection against dust and water spray. It also delivers industry-leading battery life that will last through a full shift and beyond.
- Built on Android with Advanced Processing Power: A powerful, future-ready platform with a Qualcomm® 8917 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and the Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system for smooth multi-tasking and quick access to applications.
- Dual Data Entry Input Modes : Supports both touchscreen and physical keypad input. The multi-touch 10.2 cm (4 in) screen ensures maximum access to coworkers and business systems. 30-key numeric keypad eases data input–intensive tasks.
- Robust, High-Speed Wi-Fi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac support ensures a robust, high-speed network connection for mobile workers inside four walls that need real-time visibility to business-critical information.
- Sleek, Ergonomic, and Rugged : A sleek, modern, and ergonomic design coupled with enterprise-grade ruggedness. Built tough to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 (0.5 m) tumbles; best-in-class IP64 seal rating against dust and water spray.
- Honeywell Enterprise Client Pack Software : The Honeywell Enterprise Client Pack (Honeywell Enterprise Terminal Emulator, Browser, and Launcher) comes preloaded, saving companies from having to download and install a separate WMS. Choose from a pre-licensed SKU or a 60-day trial version.
- Compatible with CK3 Accessories : The EDA60K is backwards compatible with CK3 pistol grip and battery charging accessories for a lower total cost of ownership.
At Supplyline we also stock accessories for the Honeywell ScanPal EDA60K Handheld Computer. Buy Honeywell extended spare batteries, a Honeywell single slot charging station; Honeywell USB power supply and much much more…
For more updates and information follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!