£2,086.64 – £2,636.09 inc VAT£1,738.87 – £2,196.74 excl VAT
Compact vehicle mounted computer, with latest computing technology and support for Vocollect™ voice-directed workflows in a design that minimizes driver line-of-sight obstruction.
The Honeywell Thor™ CV31 is a compact vehicle mounted computer, giving you the latest computing technology and support for Vocollect™ voice-directed workflows in a design that minimizes driver line-of-sight obstruction.
It features a 16.5 cm (6.5 in) display for critical supply chain workflow information that’s easy to see and reach, but never in the way, helping promote safe driving by minimizing driver line-of-sight obstruction.
The CV31 vehicle mounted computer supports voice directed workflow for “hands-free, eyes-up” driving, so operators can stay focused. Just add a Honeywell Vocollect™ voice solution. The CV31 computer’s Embedded TouchConnect™ technology makes pairing a Vocollect wireless headset to the computer quick and easy – just touch it and go.
As the successor to the popular Intermec CV30 Fixed Mount Computer, Thor CV31 Vehicle-Mount Computer shares the same physical dimensions, mounting attachment locations and I/O connector placement. That makes it a simple drop-in replacement to migrate to the CV31 device while preserving your original investment in mounts, scanners and other peripherals.
It’s also simple to interchange CV31 device and CV30 device spare pool units, so your equipment refresh plans can be phased in at a pace that’s right for each and every operation.
- Compact : A unique, compact design improves driver visibility by more than 20% compared to competing devices.
- Powerful : Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Compact 7 operating system takes full advantage of the CV31’s OMAP4 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU and 1 GB RAM.
- Multi-modal : Capable of handling your complex voice-, screen- and scan-intensive applications with ease.
- Maximum Flexibility : Modular components, like an optional keyboard and screen defroster, give you multiple mounting possibilities.
- Cold Storage Capable : Optional touchscreen defroster extends usefulness to cold storage applications.
- Minimizes Operator Downtime : Optional integrated power converter and ignition control eliminates maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
- Supports Voice-Directed Workflows : Ready for Vocollect™ voice directed workflow systems, CV31 supports “hands-free, eyes-up” driving, so operators can stay focused.
- Rugged : Backed by a durable IP66-rated design, the Thor CV31 computer is engineered to withstand the shock, vibration and ruggedness demands only a forklift can create.
- Protects Legacy Investments : Provides drop-in compatibility with popular Intermec CV30 mounts, scanners, keyboards and accessories. Swap CV31 and CV30 units with ease.