£1,231.06 – £1,980.71 inc VAT£1,025.88 – £1,650.59 excl VAT
Considering the switch to Honeywell printers? With comprehensive command language support, including enhanced ZSim2 emulation, upgrading to the PM Series has never been simpler.
There is a newer version of this product available, the Honeywell PM45 Industrial Label Printer, contact our sales team for more information.
The Honeywell PM43 smart desktop label printer has reliable performance for uptime assurance, quick deployment and integration. It has the fastest throughput in its class – no PC required.
Proven reliability, fast drop-in deployment and integration, and advanced connectivity maximizes your uptime. The PM43 is perfect for applications in distribution centres, warehouses, manufacturing operations, and transportation centres.
Minimize workforce training and device support needs with intuitive features like a vibrant colour touchscreen or intuitive icon user interface. Notifications are displayed right on screen, and the interface can be locked down to eliminate tampering.
A rugged metal enclosure means the PM43 desktop label printer gives outstanding print performance in harsh environments. Plus, in-printer apps can directly control other devices such as scanners, scales, keyboard and other peripherals – without the need for an attached computer.
- Fast to deploy and easy to integrate, PM series printers fit into virtually any environment.
- Rapid 304 mm/s (12 ips) print speed and consistent barcode printing quality with pin-point accuracy.
- Run apps right inside the printer, control peripherals, and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using either C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
- Flexible connectivity options, plus every PM series printer features a multilingual web interface for simple remote device management.
- Available with a large, colour, multilingual, tamper-proof touchscreen or intuitive icon user interface.
- Is available with three different enclosure sizes, all with multiple door configurations, to fit your needs. Plus a wide range of accessories for maximum media compatibility.
- Available in RFID-enabled configurations capable of simultaneously encoding and printing frequency-agile RFID tags.
The PM43 is also available in PM23c (50.8 mm/2 in) and PM43c (101.6 mm/4 in) models
For more updates and information, follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!