300dpi, Print speed (102mm per second), thermal transfer, EPL and ZPL as standard, multiple variants
This product has been discontinued and has been replaced by the Zebra ZD621T Thermal Transfer Premium Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra GX™ desktop label printer series and ZD500™ printers pair the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offers top print quality and a variety of connectivity options, the GX420™, GX430™ and ZD500 printers support the widest range of applications and can be intergrated into almost any environment so that you can improve efficiency and profitability, save time and reduce operator training.
The direct thermal/thermal transfer Zebra GX420T GX™ desktop label printer has the easiest ribbon-loading system around. Like the GX420D, it produces 203 dpi print resolution at speeds up to 6 inches per second. It is well-suited to a variety of applications and industries thanks to a wide choice of options.
- Print speed: up to 4″ (102 mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal/thermal transfer
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- 32 bit RISC processor
- XML-enabled printing
- Print width: 4.09″ (104 mm)
- Print length: 39″ (991 mm)
- Media sensors: Reflective, Transmissive
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Standard: 8 MB SDRAM (3 MB available to user); 4 MB Flash (1.5 MB available to user)
- Optional: 64 MB Flash (68 MB total) with real time clock (65.5 MB available to user)
Part numbers included GX™ desktop label printer are: GX43-102520-000, GX43-102420-000, GX43-102421-000, GX43-102522-000, GX43-102720-150 and GX43-102422-000
For more updates and information, follow Supplyline on Twitter and check out Supplyline on Facebook!