|Printhead:||Direct thermal and thermal transfer|
|Printer length range:||6 mm to 2,539.75 mm (0.25 in to 99.99 in); values vary with printer configuration|
|Maximum print width:||216.4 mm (8.52 in)|
|Print speed:||254 mms (10 ips)|
|Communication ports:||Serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet wired LAN|
|Optional wireless 802.11b/g and more|
H-Class H-6210, 6 in, 203DPI, TT, PLI Eumulation – DISCONTINUED
H6210 6’ 203DPI, TT, EU & UK CORDS, PLI EUMULATION, 3 INCH MEDIA HUB
The H-Class family of industrial label printer features 4-, 6- and 8-inch models and print resolutions of 203, 300, 400 and 600 dpi. A combination of high-quality features, performance and rugged reliability make the H-Class an excellent value among premium class label printers on the market. They’re built for high-volume and high-resolution labeling applications. And H-Class printers excel in the high productivity category with easy-to-maintain modular features and field-installable options.
Key feature of the H-Class Industrial label printer
- Comes standard with ethernet, parallel, serial and USB. Options include wireless 802.11b/g, GPIO applicator card, and more.
- Features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame. Clear side window lets you easily monitor media supply levels.
- Large 240 x 320 graphical LCD display makes navigating menus and data collection easy.
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French.
- Supports coated-side-in or coated-side-out ribbons without the purchase of any options or the need for re-configuration resulting in easier ribbon inventory management.
- Field installable options include cutters, peel & present sensors, wireless card and a 203.2 mm (8 in) internal self-powered rewind for quick install.
- Supports UHF and HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements, protecting your printer investment.
- H-Class High-Performance Industrial Printers are built for high-volume and high-resolution labeling applications in manufacturing, warehouse and transportation environments. High-quality features, performance and rugged reliability make the H-Class an excellent value among premium class printers on the market.
- The H-Class reduces it with a gear-driven, beltless design that delivers confidence-building performance for your 24/7 mission-critical operations. Modular construction also increases uptime for the highest levels of user productivity.
And with its large graphical display, the H-Class provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications.