£504.53 – £706.36 inc VAT£420.44 – £588.63 excl VAT
The RP2 is a fast mobile thermal printer for use in the most rugged environments. It features the latest wireless technology for easy, untethered use, increasing worker productivity.
The Honeywell RP2 rugged mobile printer offer the most rugged and reliable performance for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and field service workers, and is designed to withstand drops, vibration, dust and water.
Optimized for all day receipt printing at up to five inches per second, and label printing. A rechargeable battery comes as standard, and the printer is “hot-swappable”, where it can run from 20-120 seconds without a battery, without losing connectivity or requiring a restart.eliminator option is available.
The printer also tracks its health and provides analytics related to the battery age, printhead condition and any unusual environmental conditions the printer has encountered. This allows you to manage your fleet of printers and ensure maximum uptime.
- Fast mobile thermal printers for the most rugged environments.
- Increase uptime and proactively plan printer maintenance with built-in analytics on battery age, printhead condition and the printer’s environmental history.
- The high-capacity battery can be swapped out without resetting the printer or losing connectivity. Battery age is provided as part of printer analytics.
- Ultra-rugged design: 2 m (6.6 ft) drop tested, tested to 1000 0.5 m (1.5 ft) tumbles, IP54 dust and moisture ingress and wide operating temperature range.
- Optimized for quick, all-day mobile receipt and label printing, with fast bootup and printing at up to five inches per second.
- The RP Series printers are compatible with all popular thermal printer languages and protocols.
The Zebra RP2 rugged mobile printer also comes in a 4 inch version, the RP4.