Core size: 76.2
Zebra Z-Select 2000D 102 x 38mm Direct Thermal Paper Labels, 800740-605
£190.26 inc VAT£158.55 excl VAT
A direct thermal premium, top-coated, ultra smooth paper label, with a permanent rubber adhesive, 800740-605
Delivery time: Call for lead-time
A direct thermal premium, top-coated, ultra smooth paper label, with a permanent rubber adhesive. Recommended for product and sample labelling and has good performance at low termperatures for applications such as chilled food labelling. Not recommended for applications involving long term exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
- Premium direct thermal matte paper label with general purpose permanent adhesive
- Z-Select materials feature a protective topcoat, which provides the following benefits over an equivalent uncoated material (e.g. Z-Perform): excellent print quality and definition, faster print speeds, improved printhead life, resistance to moisture, oils and other environmental factors.
- Adhesive carries excellent low temperature resistance.
- Not recommended for applications involving long term exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
- Adhesive complies with European food regulation EC 1935/2004, EU 10/2011 and BfR Recommendation XXI for direct contact with dry and moist, non-fatty foodstuffs. It also complies with FDA 175.105 for direct contact with dry foodstuff
- Recommended for applications such as shelf edge labelling, product and price labelling in retail applications, chiller and freezer applications, product identification, sample labelling in healthcare, shipping, picking and receiving labels in warehousing applications, box and pallet labelling
Compatible Printers: 105SL, 110PAX3, 110PAX4, 110XiIIIPlus, 110Xi4, 140Xi4, 140XiIIIPlus, 170PAX3, 170PAX4, 170XiIIIPlus, 170Xi4, S4M, ZT220, ZT230, S600, Z4Mplus, Z6Mplus, ZM400, ZM600