£1,523.10 inc VAT£1,269.25 excl VAT
Distri-Count with Standard Label Sensor. Can handle any core size between 25,4 and 76mm. Complete pack with integrated Base-Plate, MC-11-Rewinder with Adjustable Paper Guide and integrated Power Supply
Delivery time: Call for lead-time
Unique Label Counter, counting precise from the 1st label and presenting the requested number of labels on tear-off bar. With a softkey control panel and large display, the Distri-Count will present you the requested number of labels or count your label roll before restocking it.
The RW-model comes as a complete bundle including an integrated base-plate, the MC-11 Label Rewinder with Paper Guide and an integrated Power Supply for both devices hidden in the base-plate.
The Distri-Count is designed with the Pharmaceutical market in mind. To comply with Falsified Medicine Directives all over the world, the Distri-Count can be of great value for: tamper evident sealing, uni-dose serialisation and serialisation of secondary and tertiary packaging.
Other applications and markets include: transportation, logistics and inventory management, high-value product identification (eg electronics), healthcare and retail.
- Softkey control panel and large display for easy entering required quantity of labels
- Easy Paper Loading with integrated measurement of the label size. Closing the cover after media loading starts the callibration process
- High-end sensor with adjustable positioning for reliable counting of regular and special shaped labels.
- Available in Ultrasonic edition for counting transparent labels
- Dancer Arm keeps the media well tensioned for accurate and reliable detection and counting
- In count mode, the Distri-Count will feed and count the entire label roll. Perfect solution to update your inventory before restocking the label roll.
- RW-model comes with integrated rewinder and base plate for perfect alignment
- Optional battery pack for creating mobile counting stations
- With integrated Label Rewinder and base-plate
- Roll capacity up to 220mm
- Supports 38, 40, 44, 70, 76mm core diameters
- Max Label Length of 200mm