The TX200 Series of thermal transfer desktop barcode can support a variety of printing applications to meet your business requirement, available in three models
This product has been discontinued and been replaced with the TSC TX Series Label Printer.
The TX200 Series of thermal transfer desktop barcode printer can support a variety of printing applications to meet your business requirement. The TX200 Series produces higher volume 4×6 shipping labels, higher resolution product marking and graphic solutions, to high resolution labels used in electronics marking applications.
Models in the TX200 Series include:
- TX200 – 203 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 8 inches per second
- TX300 – 300 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 6 inches per second
- TX600 – 600 dpi printer featuring precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels
The TX200 series is the culmination of TSC’s 23 years of designing high-performance and durable desktop printers. The printers use a large 300 meter ribbon supply on a one inch core that saves both time and money. The TX200 Series features a user-friendly spring-loaded center-biased clamshell design for easy drop-in media loading of 5-inch rolls of media.
Construction features a rugged double-wall design and a strong motor that can handle a 300 meter long ribbon. Standard interfaces include USB 2.0, USB-A Host, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and Serial connectivity. Optional communications interfaces include Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Centronics Parallel. Printer options include a bright, color LCD display, label peel and present, and cutter.
The TX200 thermal transfer desktop printer series features the TSPL-EZ printer-control language, fully compatible with other TSC printer languages. It also supports TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®).
The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer. TSPL-EZ also features internal scalable True Type fonts (based on the Monotype® font engine), which are typically found only in more expensive printers.
- Up to 203 mm (8″) per sec. print speed
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- microSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- Serial, internal Ethernet, USB 2.0 & USB host interfaces standard
- 3.5″ color TFT Display (Standard for TX600, Optional for TX200 & TX300)
- Label capacity up to 127 mm (5″) OD
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984′)
- TSPL-EZ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, external Bluetooth module, slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless module, stand-alone keyboard
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Product Marking
- Compliance Labeling
- Asset Tracking
- Document Management
- Specimen Labeling
- Inventory Control
- Patient Tracking
Whilst looking at the printer, don’t forget that we also stock TX200 Printheads in 200dpi, 300dpi and 600dpi sizes.
There are no comments yet.