£330.00 – £1,853.40 inc VAT£275.00 – £1,544.50 excl VAT
Distri-Count with Ultrasonic Label Sensor for transparent and black labels. Can handle any core size between 25,4 and 76mm
Unique Label Counter, with Ultrasonic sensor, counting precise from the 1st label and presenting the requested number of labels on tear-off bar. With a softkey control panel and large display, the Distri-Count will present you the requested number of labels or count your label roll before restocking it. The Distri-Count-U Label Counter will count any label, including transparent and black labels.
The Distri-Count is designed with the Pharmaceutical market in mind. To comply with Falsified Medicine Directives all over the world, the Distri-Count can be of great value for: tamper evident sealing, uni-dose serialisation and serialisation of secondary and tertiary packaging.
Other applications and markets include: transportation, logistics and inventory management, high-value product identification (eg electronics), healthcare and retail.
- Softkey control panel and large display for easy entering required quantity of labels
- Easy Paper Loading with integrated measurement of the label size. Closing the cover after media loading starts the callibration process
- High-end sensor with adjustable positioning for reliable counting of regular and special shaped labels.
- Available in Ultrasonic edition for counting transparent labels
- Dancer Arm keeps the media well tensioned for accurate and reliable detection and counting
- In count mode, the Distri-Count will feed and count the entire label roll. Perfect solution to update your inventory before restocking the label roll.
- RW-model comes with integrated rewinder and base plate for perfect alignment
- Optional battery pack for creating mobile counting stations
- For Transparent and black labels up to 115mm wide
- Roll capacity up to 220mm
- Supports 38, 40, 44, 70, 76mm core diameters
- Max Label Length of 200mm
There are no comments yet.