£1,853.40 inc VAT£1,544.50 excl VAT
Distri-Count with Ultrasonic Label Sensor for transparent and black labels. Can handle any core size between 25,4 and 76mm
Delivery time: Call for lead-time
Unique Label Counter, with Ultrasonic sensor, counting precise from the 1st label and presenting the requested number of labels on tear-off bar. With a softkey control panel and large display, the Distri-Count will present you the requested number of labels or count your label roll before restocking it. The Distri-Count-U Label Counter will count any label, including transparent and black labels.
The Distri-Count is designed with the Pharmaceutical market in mind. To comply with Falsified Medicine Directives all over the world, the Distri-Count can be of great value for: tamper evident sealing, uni-dose serialisation and serialisation of secondary and tertiary packaging.
Other applications and markets include: transportation, logistics and inventory management, high-value product identification (eg electronics), healthcare and retail.
- Softkey control panel and large display for easy entering required quantity of labels
- Easy Paper Loading with integrated measurement of the label size. Closing the cover after media loading starts the callibration process
- High-end sensor with adjustable positioning for reliable counting of regular and special shaped labels.
- Available in Ultrasonic edition for counting transparent labels
- Dancer Arm keeps the media well tensioned for accurate and reliable detection and counting
- In count mode, the Distri-Count will feed and count the entire label roll. Perfect solution to update your inventory before restocking the label roll.
- RW-model comes with integrated rewinder and base plate for perfect alignment
- Optional battery pack for creating mobile counting stations
- For Transparent and black labels up to 115mm wide
- Roll capacity up to 220mm
- Supports 38, 40, 44, 70, 76mm core diameters
- Max Label Length of 200mm