£395.29 – £509.65 inc VAT£329.41 – £424.71 excl VAT
The PC23/43 family is a purpose-built platform with innovative design guided from customer input. Tailored designs
include transportation/courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium business manufacturing, warehouse and office environments.
Easy to install and easy to use, the Honeywell PC23D desktop label printer is perfect for space-constrained settings. Ideal for for transportation and courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium businesses.
A popular choice for light-duty, desktop labelling tasks with one of the broadest feature sets in the desktop printer class. The printer adapts to its environment and fits right in with a variety of placement options, including wall mount and battery power. No need to waste time deciphering blinking LEDs – PC printers come with a colour LCD in 10 languages. A universal icon interface for immediate notifications ensures minimal training and support is required.
With numerous features typically found in larger, more expensive printers, PC series printers feature a multi-language LCD or icon user interface, user-installable connectivity options and accessories, and speedy label printing.
Configure and update your PC23D desktop label printer on the spot with the USB host port – no computer needed. Also one-hand drop-in media loading makes resupply a breeze.
- Easy to install and even easier to use, with one-handed media reloading and quick-configuration via USB thumbdrive.
- The perfect fit for your business needs today and tommorow, the PC series can be enhanced with user-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories.
- PC series printers help you stay informed and productive. They’re even programmable, with the ability to directly add keyboards or scales without a PC.
- A streamlined but ergonomic design and vibrant color display make status indication crystal clear. The soft-touch keypad enables effortless printer adjustment.
- Standard USB along with optional, user-installable serial, parallel, secure Ethernet and dual wireless card with Bluetooth® and CCX-compliant 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- A disinfectant-ready housing capable of withstanding the harmful effects of frequent chemical wipedowns.
- A factory-installed RFID option enables UHF RFID (PC43 printers only).
The PC series is also available as a 101.6 mm (4 in) thermal transfer (PC43t) and a 101.6 mm (4 in) direct thermal (PC43d).