£277.46 – £372.29 inc VAT£231.22 – £310.24 excl VAT
The PC23/43 family is a purpose-built platform with innovative design guided from customer input. Tailored designs
include transportation/courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium business manufacturing, warehouse and office environments.
The easy to install and easy to use Honeywell PC43D desktop label printer is perfect for space-constrained settings. Offering a tailored solutions for transportation and courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium businesses.
Designed to set a new standard in ease of use and flexibility, the PC43D comes with one of the broadest feature sets in the desktop printer class, making it a popular choice for light-duty, desktop labeling tasks. The printer adapts to its environment and fits right in with a variety of placement options, including wall mount and battery power. No need to waste time deciphering blinking LEDs – PC printers come with a color LCD in 10 languages or a universal icon interface for immediate notifications that ensure minimal training and support.
With numerous features typically found in larger, more expensive printers, PC series printers feature a multi-language LCD or icon user interface, user-installable connectivity options and accessories, and speedy label printing.
Configure and update your PC43D desktop label printer on the spot with the USB host port – no computer needed. And one-hand drop-in media loading makes resupply a breeze.
- Easy to install and even easier to use, with one-handed media reloading and quick-configuration via USB thumbdrive.
- The perfect fit for your business needs today and tommorow, the PC series can be enhanced with user-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories.
- PC series printers help you stay informed and productive. They’re even programmable, with the ability to directly add keyboards or scales without a PC.
- A streamlined but ergonomic design and vibrant color display make status indication crystal clear, and the soft-touch keypad enables effortless printer adjustment.
- Standard USB along with optional, user-installable serial, parallel, secure Ethernet and dual wireless card with Bluetooth® and CCX-compliant 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- The PC43d printer features a disinfectant-ready housing capable of withstanding the harmful effects of frequent chemical wipedowns.
- A factory-installed RFID option enables UHF RFID (PC43 printers only).
The PC series is also available as a 50.8 (2 in) direct thermal (PC23d) and a 101.6 mm (4 in) thermal transfer (PC43t)