Honeywell PC43T Desktop label printer
£468.52 inc VAT£390.43 excl VAT
The PC23/43 family is a purpose-built platform with innovative design guided from customer input. Tailored designs
include transportation/courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium business manufacturing, warehouse and office environments.
Delivery time: 2 - 4 days
The easy to install and easy to use Honeywell PC43D desktop label printer is perfect for space-constrained settings. Offering a tailored solutions for transportation and courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium businesses.
Designed to set a new standard in ease of use and flexibility, the PC43D comes with one of the broadest feature sets in the desktop printer class, making it a popular choice for light-duty, desktop labeling tasks. The printer adapts to its environment and fits right in with a variety of placement options, including wall mount and battery power. No need to waste time deciphering blinking LEDs – PC printers come with a color LCD in 10 languages or a universal icon interface for immediate notifications that ensure minimal training and support.
With numerous features typically found in larger, more expensive printers, PC series printers feature a multi-language LCD or icon user interface, user-installable connectivity options and accessories, and speedy label printing.
Configure and update your PC43D desktop label printer on the spot with the USB host port – no computer needed. And one-hand drop-in media loading makes resupply a breeze.
- Easy to install and even easier to use, with one-handed media reloading and quick-configuration via USB thumbdrive.
- The perfect fit for your business needs today and tommorow, the PC series can be enhanced with user-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories.
- PC series printers help you stay informed and productive. They’re even programmable, with the ability to directly add keyboards or scales without a PC.
- A streamlined but ergonomic design and vibrant color display make status indication crystal clear, and the soft-touch keypad enables effortless printer adjustment.
- Standard USB along with optional, user-installable serial, parallel, secure Ethernet and dual wireless card with Bluetooth® and CCX-compliant 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- The PC43d printer features a disinfectant-ready housing capable of withstanding the harmful effects of frequent chemical wipedowns.
- A factory-installed RFID option enables UHF RFID (PC43 printers only).